Crookston is 'HOP'–ping
The Crazy Days 1950s-themed “Shop Hop” is underway in Crookston and will continue through Thursday night, with the drive-in movie showing of the iconic film “Grease” at Crookston Sports Center. The movie starts at 8:45 p.m.
Retailers downtown and throughout Crookston are offering various specials and bargains until 5 p.m., and a full day of events and activities are underway, or planned for later.
Among the things to do and see:
• The Golden Link Senior Citizens Center will serve food and root beer floats from 5 to 7 p.m., and Just for Kix dancers will put on a show.
• KROX Radio will host its second auction of the day in the Tri-Valley Opportunity Council parking lot at 5 p.m.
• The Farmers’ Market at Town Square will run from 4 to 6:30 p.m.
• Santosha Yoga will be held outdoors at Town Square from 7 to 7:30 p.m.
• The Irishman’s Shanty is hosting a 1950s cocktail party.
• The Crookston Classic Cruisers will cruise through town beginning at 7:30 p.m. before heading to CSC.
The evening concludes with the aforementioned showing of “Grease” at CSC.