Students named to the spring semester 2020 Chancellor's List were announced recently by the Office of the Registrar.
“The U of M Crookston is one of the most respected career-oriented, technology-based universities in the nation,” they said in a media release.
To qualify for a place on the Chancellor's List, students must complete 12 or more letter-graded (A-F) credits while attaining a 4.00 grade point average. The Crookston campus is the online leader in the University of Minnesota system and the only campus providing every full-time student with a laptop computer.
Students named to the Chancellor's List include the following:
• Aryan Abazari, Health Sciences Pre Prof BS
• Saira Bano, Non Degree
• Yilin Che, English BS and Communication BS
• Hongkai Chen, Software Engineering BS
• Tj Hokanson, Finance BS and Sport and Recreation Mgmt
• Jianglong Huang, International Business BS
• Inyeong Hwang, Business-Undeclared
• Yumin Kim, Undecided
• Bruno Bormolini Marques, Finance BS and International Business BS
• Vinayak Sharma, Software Engineering BS
• Alyssa Leigh Stillman, Health Sciences Pre Prof BS
• Jessica Twomey, Health Management BS
• Anna Sietske Wiersma, Post-Secondary Enrollment Opt
• Kinlee Morgan Burke, Elementary Education BS
• Anna Olson, Agronomy BS
• Lynsay Leilani Benson, Exercise Sci and Wellness BS
• Carlee Wersal, Natural Resources BS