In response to the tragic death in our community last night, and to create a space for healing, the Northwestern Mental Health Center will have extra staff available to provide support Today: Thursday, June 6 until 8 p.m. and Friday, June 7 during office hours.
• There will be an informal Community Conversation Today: Thursday June 6, 2019 at 6:30pm in the NWMHC Community Room
• Staff will be available for individual time and you can walk into the clinic
• We are located at 603 Bruce Street Crookston MN
• Our 24/7 crisis number is 1-800-282-5005 or text MN to 741741
• Call 218-281-3940 if you have questions