Police are investigating another bomb threat at a Bismarck high school — the fifth one in the last two weeks.
Authorities have previously said the threats made to Legacy High School may have originated overseas.
The Bismarck Tribune reports Deputy Police Chief Randy Ziegler says the latest threat was received about 6:30 a.m. Thursday. The threat caused minimal disruption because it was before the start of the school day. Ziegler says a school resource officer swept the building and determined there was no present threat.
Four threats made last week forced multiple evacuations of the high school. The calls are still under investigation. The FBI, which is assisting, has declined comment, citing the ongoing investigation.