Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Thank you so much to the Crookston community and surrounding areas for helping make the inaugural year of the Dream Boutique a success. Yes, we say inaugural, because we do plan to continue next year and hopefully many more years to come!
Here are a few statistics from this years’ Dream Boutique:
• 180+ dresses donated
• 25-30 shoppers between the 2 event days
• 11 dresses found new owners at the events (as well as accessories!)
• 16 shoppers by appointment
• 13 dresses found new owners at the appointments
• 1 “Dream Donor” covered costs for Sunday’s event – EVERY shopper on Sunday got their items for FREE, thanks to this anonymous donor!
• 7 door prizes received from area businesses
• 10 different volunteer workers at the 2 events
Special thank you’s go out to the following people and businesses:
• Jeff Evers for the generous donation of the use of our location, in the Fournet Building
• Crookston Floral – donated use of furniture for events
• Montague’s Flower Shop – donated flowers & corsages for events
• Hair Connexion – for door prize
• Head East Salon – for door prizes
• Rejuv Salon & Spa – for door prizes
• Tanning Rays at Ray’s Wash & Shine – for door prize
• Patti Tiedemann for the donation of beautiful hand-made necklaces & earrings
• KROX and Crookston Daily Times – for their coverage & support of the event
The location for next year’s event is to-be-determined, and many seeds have been planted for ideas on how to make next year’s Dream Boutique bigger and better! Please “like” and “follow” us on Facebook to keep up-to-date with our happenings!
If you have prom dresses, shoes, jewelry, or accessories to donate, please reach out to Erin LaPlante at (218) 280-8646 or Kim Dans at (218) 281-1700. We will continue to take donations for future events!
With sincere thanks and appreciation of your support,
Erin LaPlante and Kim Dans