Pageant set for 7 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 17 in CHS auditorium
The field of contestants seeking the 2018 Miss Crookston Scholarship Pageant crown is set.
Vying to have the crown placed on their head by 2017 Miss Crookston Aleece Durbin at the pageant, scheduled for 7 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 17 in the Crookston High School auditorium, are:
• Gina Visness, daughter of Debra and Danny Visness and sponsored by McDonald’s of Crookston; her talent will be a skit
• Rachel Hefta, daughter of Greg and Lori Hefta and sponsored by RiverView Health; her talent will be dance
• Muira MacRae, daughter of Ian and Colleen MacRae and sponsored by Greenberg Realty - Shirley Iverson; her talent will be comedy music
• Thea Oman, daughter of Andy and Lynnea Oman and sponsored by Andy Oman State Farm; her talent will be piano
• Hannah Street, daughter of Jon and Lisa Street and sponsored by Renu Dental; her talent will be roller-skating
• Jessica Willits, daughter of Doug and Wendy Willits and sponsored by Bremer Bank; her talent will be singing/acting
Tickets for the pageant will go on sale on Wednesday, Aug. 15 and will be available at Montague’s Flower Shop from that day through business hours on Friday, Aug. 17. They are $10 and will also be available at the door the evening of the pageant.
The Times next week will feature question-and-answer profiles of each contestant.