Session here is at city hall on June 19
District 1B State Rep. Deb Kiel, R-Crookston, and State Sen. Mark Johnson, R-East Grand Forks, have announced five more town hall meetings in June, and this latest series includes a session in Crookston.
State Rep. Steve Green, R-Fosston, will also be taking part in the Fosston Town Hall.
The lawmakers will review the successes of the 2018 legislative session and answer questions. The meetings are open to the public.
Here’s the schedule:
• Fosston Town Hall, Monday, June 18 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. at the Civic Center Glass Room at 215 1st Street East
• Red Lake Falls Town Hall, Monday, June 18 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the City Hall basement hearing room at 108 2nd Street SW
• East Grand Forks Town Hall, Monday, June 18 from 5 to 6:30 p.m. in the City Hall council chambers at 600 DeMers Avenue
• Fertile Town Hall, Tuesday, June 19 from 8:30 to 10 a.m. in the City Hall auditorium at 101 South Mill Street.
• Crookston Town Hall, Tuesday, June 19 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the City Hall council chambers at 124 North Broadway.
For more information, or if you have questions, you can contact their offices. Sen. Johnson can be reached at 651 296-5782, and Rep. Kiel can be reached at 651 296-5091.