Deadline is March 2; priority will be given to applications that support Women’s Fund goals
The Northwest Minnesota Women’s Fund is seeking grant funding proposals for programs that benefit women and girls in Northwest Minnesota. The Women’s Fund will consider grant applications for up to $2,500.
To qualify for consideration, applications are due March 2, 2018 and must support the mission and vision of the Women’s Fund. Priority will be given to applications that support the Women’s Fund goals:
• Develop and provide resources to serve as a catalyst for improving the quality of life for women and girls.
• Provide support for programs and activities that lead to a safer environment for all women.
• Build networks of women in leadership positions throughout the region.
• Establish regional partnerships to develop entrepreneurial and economic opportunities for women.
• Recognize women at all life stages for their contributions to family, organizations, community and the region.
• Encourage and equip women and girls to achieve their full potential.
The Women’s Fund will consider grant applications from school districts, universities and colleges, nonprofit organizations, historical societies, and community service groups. Counties served by the Women’s Fund are Beltrami, Clearwater, Hubbard, Kittson, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, Norman, Pennington, Polk, Red Lake, and Roseau.
The deadline for submission of proposals is March 2, 2017. Contact Chris at 218-759-2057 or 800-659-7859 for information, or email email@example.com. Applications are available at www.nwmf.org under latest news.
The Northwest Minnesota Women’s Fund develops resources and serves as a catalyst for improving the quality of life for women and girls. They envision a region where women and girls reach their full potential and work toward that end through grants, scholarships, education, and recognition programs. It is a component fund of the Northwest Minnesota Foundation.