The Longtin Agency of Crookston is one of 17 Broker Enrollment Centers
MNsure will continue its broker enrollment center initiative in 2018, which includes 17 broker agencies across Minnesota.
The selected agencies provide and staff convenient walk-in sites for residents of surrounding communities. Face-to-face assistance from MNsure certified brokers and navigators is available. Selected sites will combine marketing efforts to encourage Minnesotans to visit the walk-in sites throughout the open enrollment period, November 1, 2017 – January 14, 2018. “Our enrollment centers offer a critical service during open enrollment,” said CEO Allison O’Toole. “The ability to simply walk in and get your questions answered means more accessibility and convenience for Minnesotans.”
The 2018 MNsure broker enrollment centers are:
• AdvisorNet Financial – Austin
• Alexander & Haberman Agency LLC – Bloomington, Coon Rapids, Eagan, Mankato, Roseville and St. Cloud
• Alexander & Haberman Agency LLC in partnership with The Longtin Agency, Inc. – Crookston
• Alexander & Haberman Agency LLC in partnership with Tim Bakken & Associates—Fergus Falls
• Allen Zutz – Bemidji
• American Senior Benefits – Maple Grove
• Benes Insurance Services, A Strong Company – Duluth
• Health Insurance Services, Inc. – Wilmar
• Jenifer Ivanca Insurance – Chisholm and Hibbing
• LeClair Group – Woodbury
• Legacy Benefit Consultants – Waconia
• Nisswa Insurance, A Strong Company – Nisswa
• Nyquist Fantastic Alliance/NFA – Bloomington
• RG Insurance, A Strong Company – Baxter
• Sjoberg & Holmstrom, LLC – Mora
• Tonka Financial Services – Minnetonka
• Wadena Insurance, A Strong Company—Wadena
During the 2017 open enrollment period, 17 MNsure broker enrollment centers enrolled more than 12,000 Minnesotans into private health insurance plans through MNsure. In addition to the broker enrollment center program, MNsure has about 1,000 certified brokers across the state who can assist with enrollment through the MNsure marketplace.
The 2018 open enrollment period begins November 1, 2017, and ends on January 14, 2018. Ninety-six percent of Minnesotans have health coverage—the highest percentage in state history. In plan year 2017, more than 500,000 Minnesotans have found health coverage through MNsure. Minnesotans eligible for Medical Assistance or MinnesotaCare can enroll year-round. More information can be found at mnsure.org.