|
|
Crookston Times - Crookston, MN
  • Faulty fan blamed for Moorhead church fire

  • Fire investigators say a faulty bathroom fan sparked an early morning fire that destroyed a Moorhead church.
    • email print
      Comment
  • Fire investigators say a faulty bathroom fan sparked an early morning fire that destroyed a Moorhead church.
    The fire at the Moorhead Baptist Church on Highway 75 broke out just after 5:30 a.m. Monday.
    KFGO-AM reports the pastor and assistant pastor and their families got out safely.
Terms of Service

    Events Calendar