New AD will also teach a couple of classes.
School District Superintendent Chris Bates announced Wednesday that current Activities Director Don Donarski, who also spends some of his time as dean of students at Crookston High School, will become the full-time dean in the fall. A search for a new AD is underway, Bates said.
The new AD will still be a hybrid position, however, as the advertisement seeking applicants indicates that the new AD might be the full-time AD in the first year, but after that, and possibly sooner, AD duties will take up 65 percent of the person’s time. The remaining 35 percent of the time will be spent teaching two class periods in a licensed area.
The application deadline is 3 p.m. on Thursday, April 17.