If you're street is on the list, you need to park elsewhere.
City of Crookston Public Works personnel will sealcoat selected streets in the community beginning on Tuesday, July 23, weather-permitting.
Impacted residents are asked to park off-street, at least 15 feet away from the street being sealcoated.
Here’s the list:
• Widman Lane, from Johnson Place to the south end
• Johnson Place, from Widman Lane to the east end
• North Front Street, from Johnson Place to Fisher Avenue
• All of Golf Terrace
• Bruce Street, from College Avenue to Old Highway 75
• St. Paul Street, from Stuart Avenue to Woodland Avenue
• Houston Avenue, from South Broadway to South Ash Street
• South Front Street, from Ingersoll Avenue to the south end