He'll meet with constituents from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Crookston Library.
District 1 State Sen. LeRoy Stumpf (DFL-Plummer) will meet with constituents on Saturday, Feb. 9 from 11:15 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Crookston Library.
During the “informal” session, Stumpf is expected to answer questions and touch on topics at the legislature such as:
• Gov. Dayton’s proposed budget
• LGA and its impact on Crookston and other Polk County cities
• The Homestead Property Tax Credit
• The $500 property tax rebate proposal
• The Affordable Care legislation.
Everyone is welcome.