Crookston Times - Crookston, MN
  • UPDATE: Monday kitchen fire caused by 'unattended cooking'

  • Occupant escaped barefoot with dog at sight of flames in kitchen.
    • email print
  • At 2:11 p.m. Monday, firefighters responded to the report of a house fire at 224 State Street in Jerome's Addition. Flames were contained to the kitchen and extinguished before firefighters began ventilating the house.
    The cause was determined to be "unattended cooking."
    Damage was estimated at $7,000. Everyone got out safely, including a barefoot young woman carrying her dog, and no injuries were reported.
    Check out the video in our "Local Videos" section for more from the scene.
Terms of Service

    Events Calendar