- Students work on tile mural for swimming pool
- Posted March 1, 2013 midnight
- Given some artistic guidance, members of the Crocs swim team and Pirate girls’ swimming team on Thursday designed and glazed tiles at the Crookston Community Pool that in a couple weeks will be mounted as a mural on a wall inside the pool entrance. The project is made possible by a $1,250 Northwest Minnesota Arts Council grant awarded to Crocs parent Melissa Dingmann.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- EGF exhibit features work of Crookston Artists
- Park Board notes: Maybe CSC's electricity bills aren't so bad a...
- Polk County Board tackles bevy of items
- Bremer Bank's 'Meals for Many' campaign June 10-22
- Cheers and Jeers
- Threat of North Dakota dam failure may be easing
- ND officials still hopeful base can get tankers
- Minn.'s Dayton signs $15.7B education bill
- Group spends $2M lobbying for gay marriage
- Recovery effort resumes in deadly landslide
- Barrette Estates: 11 lots gone, 6 remain
- Read more top stories