- Students work on tile mural for swimming pool
- Posted March 1, 2013 midnight
- Given some artistic guidance, members of the Crocs swim team and Pirate girls’ swimming team on Thursday designed and glazed tiles at the Crookston Community Pool that in a couple weeks will be mounted as a mural on a wall inside the pool entrance. The project is made possible by a $1,250 Northwest Minnesota Arts Council grant awarded to Crocs parent Melissa Dingmann.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Chamber's June 20 Block Party doubles as Customer Appreciation ...
- Uh-oh: Downtown Square pavilion quotes around $50K over budget
- CHRISTOPHERSON EDITORIAL: Swimming pool continues to be a budge...
- Bergeson Column: Honored to take part in a beautiful country fu...
- Advocates call MNsure enrollment system unfair
- Shirvani criticizes heads of NDSU, UND, Minot State
- Grand Forks enhances discrimination safeguards
- Crookston man, Blatchford, hurt when he's struck by car while r...
- Benefit for Tyler Steer June 19 at Crookston Legion
- Park Board members, Chladek clash over Crookston Sports Center ...
- Five things
- Read more top stories