- Students work on tile mural for swimming pool
- Posted March 1, 2013 midnight
- Given some artistic guidance, members of the Crocs swim team and Pirate girls’ swimming team on Thursday designed and glazed tiles at the Crookston Community Pool that in a couple weeks will be mounted as a mural on a wall inside the pool entrance. The project is made possible by a $1,250 Northwest Minnesota Arts Council grant awarded to Crocs parent Melissa Dingmann.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Meet Big Honza, Minn.'s 12-foot Czech folk hero
- Improved lodging climate in Crookston has officials psyched abo...
- Column: Not quite the happiest phone call ever, but close
- Memorial Day Program Schedule
- Editorial: Not that anyone asked, but here's some advice to thi...
- Dayton vetoes projects from Minn. Legacy bill
- New Minn. law allows more childhood abuse lawsuits
- Fossil area closed after 2 boys die in Minn. park
- EGF exhibit features work of Crookston Artists
- Park Board notes: Maybe CSC's electricity bills aren't so bad a...
- Polk County Board tackles bevy of items
- Read more top stories