- Chamber of Commerce Community Celebration
- Posted Nov. 21, 2012 midnight
- The Chamber of Commerce held a community celebration on Saturday, Nov. 17 which included a beer and wine tasting, dinner, live and silent auctions and a performance by a cappella group Six Appeal in Bede Ballroom. It was "An Evening in Wonderland."
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Portage Lake Trail recaptures early travel route
- Build homes on Franklin School and Hoven Lane Park land? Not so...
- CFD issuing no burning permits, but coming rains will help
- Big numbers for Tri-Valley's Rural Transportation Collaborative
- Gas prices headed for a record in North Dakota; Minn. average t...
- Former UMC RB standout goes viral
- COLUMN: High-profit food companies target sugar farmers
- EDITORIAL: Online dating? It is what you make of it.
- CHRISTOPHERSON COLUMN: Old, empty buildings aren’t the re...
- Dayton: Use cigarette, corporate taxes for stadium
- CHS STUDENT WRITER: Crookston, forever my home
- Read more top stories