- Chamber of Commerce holds a Community Celebration
- Posted Nov. 21, 2012 midnight
- The Crookston Chamber of Commerce held "An Evening in Wonderland" on Saturday, Nov. 17 at Bede Ballroom where there was a beer and wine tasting, dinner, live and silent auctions and a performance by the a cappella group Six Appeal.
More Photo Galleries
Subscribe to our print edition today and keep up with all the latest news and views from our community.
- Top Stories
- Improved lodging climate in Crookston has officials psyched abo...
- Column: Not quite the happiest phone call ever, but close
- Memorial Day Program Schedule
- Editorial: Not that anyone asked, but here's some advice to thi...
- Dayton vetoes projects from Minn. Legacy bill
- New Minn. law allows more childhood abuse lawsuits
- Fossil area closed after 2 boys die in Minn. park
- EGF exhibit features work of Crookston Artists
- Park Board notes: Maybe CSC's electricity bills aren't so bad a...
- Polk County Board tackles bevy of items
- Bremer Bank's 'Meals for Many' campaign June 10-22
- Read more top stories